- Fineness - Reduction in fineness of Cement will Lead to Low Initial Strength of Concrete.
- Initial Setting Time - Lesser the initial setting time, More Difficult it is to use the Cement Paste.
- Final Setting Time - Longer the final Setting time, the Construction will take Extended Time to Complete.
- Soundness - Change in volume after setting of Cement causes cracks, under Expansion and as a Result leads to Disintegration of Concrete.
- Comprehensive Strength - Low Compressive Strength Will reduce the Load Bearing Capacity of the Structure.
- Drying Shrinkage - Increase in dying Shrinkage May Lead to Cracks in Concrete.
- Magnesia - Increase in Magnesia Content in Cement Will Lead to Cracks.
In Short it High in Strength PLUS Durable
GreenPro Certification CII
RAMCO Super Grade as Green Products for its Eco- Friendly Production Standards.
- Ramco Super Grade PPC Cement
- Ramco 43 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco 53 Grade OPC Cement
- Ramco Karthik Super Plus PPC Cement
Recommended Materials Brought with Cement :
We Build your Dream Home!
We Take care of everything from Drawing till Completion of your project by our expert team of project managers and engineers to assist you on every-step of construction.
Constructing your House is Simple, Hassle-Free and Transparent.