Buy Maha Cement PSC Online at the Lowest Price from the Authorised Dealers in Bangalore.
Maha – Portland Slag Cement (PSC), conforming to the IS 455-1989, is manufactured from high quality clinker and superior quality granulated blast furnace slag. The slag used contains more than 95% glass content – the most desired parameter to manufacture PSC. The unique feature of our Grinding Units used for manufacturing this cement is the Vertical Roller Mills (VRM) – the most modern technology imported from LoescheGmBH, Germany. The clinker and slag are separately ground to reach high fineness level and then blended in a high efficiency mechanical blender. This has not only enabled us to achieve high fineness (Blaine 3700+ cm2/g) in our Maha Cement but also steep particle size distribution (PDS) which helps Maha Cement achieve high early strength and excellent durability properties in concrete.
Maha Cement is best for all types of constructions. It is especially recommended in regions where the structure is exposed to harsh environmental condition.
The advantages of using Maha – Portland Slag Cement (PSC)
- Higher strength and high durability
- Improved workability and consistency
- Progressive increase in strength over the years
- Higher resistance to corrosion
- Maximum resistance to alkalis and sulphates attack
- Smooth Surface finish – no surface cracks
- Low Heat of Hydration – most suitable for mass concrete work
- Ideal for both concreting and plastering
Recommended Materials Brought with Cement :