Buy JSW PSC Cement Online at the Lowest Price from the Authorised Dealers in Bangalore Supplying with Free Fast Delivery ( Within few Hours Delivery )
The multi-fold advantages of PSC
PSC’s inherent chemistry gives it several advantages over ordinary cement. Apart from being more environment-friendly, it offers :
- Ultimate compressive strength
- Excellent resistance to Chloride & Sulphate attacks
- Low risk of cracking
- Improved workability
- Better compatibility with all types of admixtures
- Superior finish
- Ease of pumping
- Better resistance against alkali-silica reaction
- Minimised shrinkage cracks
Where PSC can be used?
- All types of residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Dams and other mass concrete works
- Water retaining structures
- Concrete roads and flyovers
- Most suitable for marine constructions
- Pre-cast concrete products
- Foundations and piles construction
JSW PSC is blended cement. It is the most suitable cement for Infrastructure Projects because of its high flexural strength.
Maximum strength, low risk of cracking, improved workability, and superior finish are the advantages of PSC.
Portland Slag Cement (PSC) is manufactured by either inter-grinding in the Portland cement clinker, Gypsum & Granulated Slag or blending the Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS) with Ordinary Portland Cement by means of mechanical blenders. At JSW Cement, they use superior quality slag produced at our steel manufacturing plant, conforming to IS: 12089 standards for producing PSC. It is created with a combination of 45- 50% slag, 45% – 50% clinker, and 3-5% gypsum. PSC has been voted as the most suitable cement for concrete pavements, mass concrete applications, high performance or high strength concrete, structures and foundations, pre-cast concrete such as pipe & block, concrete exposed to sea water and marine application.
Recommended Materials Brought with Cement :