Buy Priya PPC Cement Online at Low Price from Priya Cement Dealers in Bangalore with Free Delivery.
PRIYA PPC CEMENT
Priya PPC Cement is manufactured by inter-grinding 65% of cement clinker with 30% of fly ash and 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to the required fineness.
Advantages of using PPC:
- Using PPC eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration.
- Setting time is slightly more than OPC, which gives more workable time.
- Strength development continues even after 28 days, giving ultimate higher strength to the concreate.
- Addition of fly ash improves particle size distribution and gives a perfect concrete matrix.
- It is less porous, hence resistant to chemical attack.
- An eco-friendly cement type, as fly ash from thermal power plant is used.
- Manufacturing cost is lesser than OPC.
PPC’s areas of application:
- Suitable for RCC work in residential buildings and cement brick manufacturing.
- More suitable for marine works and for the construction of all types of buildings in coastal areas.
- Construction of dams, roads and runways.
- Better surface finish due to higher fineness.
RAIN CEMENTS LIMITED, UNIT-II SREEPURAM, BOINCHERUVUPALLY (V), PEAPULLY (M), KURNOOL DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH
|DESCRIPTION||BIS SPECIFICATION||RAIN CEMENT SPECIFICATION|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)||PPC GRADE (As per IS 1489 : 2015)||PPC GRADE|
|3 Days (72 ± 1 h)||16 MPa.||20 – 24|
|7 Days (168 ± 2 h)||22 MPa.||32 – 35|
|28 Days (672 ± 4 h)||33 MPa.||50 – 55|
Recommended Materials Brought with Cement :
We Build your Dream Home!
We Take care of everything from Drawing till Completion of your project by our expert team of project managers and engineers to assist you on every-step of construction.
Constructing your House is Simple, Hassle-Free and Transparent.