PPC - Portland Pozzolana Cement is Manufactured by Intergrinding High Quality Clinker, Fly ash and Gypsum. PPC Cement Provides Durable Eco Friendly Construction.
- Low Heat of Hydration
- Reduced Leaching Due to Free Lime in Clinker Being Utilized in Reaction with Pozzolana
- Increased Bulk Volume
- Impermeable and Denser Concrete.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance.
- Increased Ultimate Strength.
- Increased Durability.
- Increased Resistance to Chloride Sulphate and Alkali Aggregate Reaction.
- For the Benefit of Customers.
- It Can Be Used For Almost All the Construtions Where OPC is Used
- Heavy Duty Structure Like flyovers, Dams, Aqueducts and Marine Structures.
- Subsoil Structure and Structures in Hostile Soils with High Salinity Moisture and harmful Chemical Agents.
- For Producing Fibre Cement roofing sheets and allied Cement Products
- All Types of mortars for Construction Masonry, Plaster, Paving and Tile Fixing.