In below Photograph this pillar is ready for footings.
- you can observe there is a mat below the pillar.
- below iron mat, 4-6 inch 40 mm jelly base was prepared
- on top of 40 mm jelly base, marking was dine (here it is not clear – download this photo and zoom, you will find that)
- on top of marking pillar will be kept tightened with binding wire.
- To avoid shakes pillar was kept in between to long sticks and heavy bags were kept on edges
- In third picture, you can observe all the pillars are prepared like above and they are ready for footings.
- Concrete will be poured in this pits. In this case we went with 2 feet height
Shop Building Materials Online